Quality customer insight is the foundation to successful marketing efforts. The best insight often includes research, but it does not end there. Finding the right customers (or insights) involves combining objective research with knowledge and experience to paint a picture of the situation. At Successful Farming®, we tap into as many sources as possible to gain the most current and cutting edge insight about farms and farmers.
As part of one of the most respected media companies in the world, Meredith Corporation, Successful Farming is able to tap into a full library of proprietary and syndicated research. Key consumer insight findings are then applied to the farm audience to show similarities to and differences from the general population.
Good customer insight is the foundation to successful marketing efforts. The best insight often includes research, but it does not end there. At Successful Farming®, we tap into as many sources possible to gain the most current and cutting edge insight about the farmer.
• Established in 1980
• Comprised of nearly 1,000 active farmer-subscribers (who agree to answer up to twelve surveys each year)
• Survey questions come from the magazine's marketing staff, editors and advertising customers
• Directional research with a quick turnaround
• Panel members register, provide their demographic profile information and agree to participate in regular surveys
• Panel provides advertisers with proprietary research opportunities, pre- and post-ad campaign research
Meredith Consumer Insights is tasked with identifying and disseminating information on social, cultural and market trends affecting consumers. The group provides both strategic and tactical research information to support sound business decisions, develop content, new products, and answer the following questions:
• Who are our consumers?
• What do they want?
• Where are the opportunities?
Meredith Consumer Insights also mines industry, consumer, and proprietary data to uncover insights and trends in key categories and markets. In doing so, we better understand the challenges and identify key implications and opportunities of our customers.